Does acupuncture hurt?
No, acupuncture should not hurt. A momentary prick is often felt around the needle as it is inserted, eventually creating a dull pressure or tingling around the area during the treatment. Most people are amazed by how relaxed they feel during and after the treatment. This can only occur if the treatment is comfortable and gentle.
Is acupuncture safe?
As long as it is performed by a comptetent practitioner, acupuncture is extremely safe. Acupuncturists are required to use disposable needles that are discarded after one use.
What conditions are treated with acupuncture?
- Digestive disoders
- Chronic pain
- Weak immunity
- Menstrual cramps
- Menopausal symptoms
- Stress management
Does insurance cover acupuncture? Call us at 512-293-1311 and we will find out for you if you have coverage on your plan.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Cash, check, Visa and MasterCard are the accepted forms of payment.
How many treatments will I need?
This is unique to the individual. For most chronic conditions, 5-8 treatments on a weekly basis tends to offer the best outcome. Some people notice an immediate improvement in their health while for others acupuncture tends to have a cumulative effect over several visits.
Does the clinic offer Chinese herbs? If so, what kind?
Yes, we have an extensive Chinese herbal pharmacy that consists primarily of patent herbal formulas that comes as granulated capsules or tablets.
What else has our clinic had success in treating?
- Immune Weakness
- Menstrual Cramps
- Digestive Imbalances
- Chronic Fatigue
- Heart Palpitations
- And Much More!
What Sets Our Clinic Apart From Other Chinese Medical Practitioners?
- A comprehensive diagnosis is clearly communicated to you.
- We love what we do and are devoted to top quality patient care.
- We take our time with you: 1.5 hours in the first visit and 60 minute follow-ups.
- We educate you about what’s wrong, why and how it can be healed according to Chinese medical principles.
- When you get acupuncture treatments, at no extra charge, we give nutritional counseling, herbal consulting and microlight therapy as needed.
- All of our herbs are GMP certified, safe and effective.
- You can speak to Zoe, the owner of Morning Quail Health Care, directly about your needs.
- Your treatment is personally tailored to your needs. Many acupuncturists use the same protocols on all of their patients. At Morning Quail Health Care, your treatment specifically reflects your unique individual dynamics.
- Evening appointments are available